Tuesday 22 January 2013

Day 2, Shopping in Mumbai

Yello People,
How r ya all doing today?? I had nother day filled wid shopping... eating n lotsa fun. Having born n brought up in Mumbai I have many memories attached to this place, one such memory is my favorite Mumbai Shev Puri. Yeah we do get shev puri in Pune but it's too sweet n nuthing like Mumbai Chaat ;) Khatta, Teekha n Simply Awesomeeeeee ;)


I ate 3 plate Shev-Puri ....had been to Hypercity.after the galore of delectable delicacy around me I was so damn hungry n just as I was loading my car wid the shopping I spotted a chaat wala outside Hypercity ... I love chaat n take my word this was by far the best shev-puri I've ever had, awesomeeeeee really :D if u ever visit Hypercity n see a chaatwala outside do indulge ;)

Hypercity Malad, Mumbai





Colour for the Eyes :)


Some more .... Just Bagssss :D

Just saw this beautiful shop of flowers on the way, it's on SV road, reasonable rates n the guy dose delivery in Mumbai so if you need a lovely bouquet of colours call Debashish @ 8108688628 ...






I also visited Inorbit Malad that's next to Hypercity n boy the place especially Shoppers Stop was buzzing with activity since there's a sale going on, I so requested the management to allow me to click but those meanies didn't lemme :( soweeee, the sale is upto 50% on shoes, bags n apparels do check it out ;D



N how can I forget MAC, I was dying to get their face n body foundation n got it today :):):):):):):):):) will review it ASAP rite now am busy chowing down a gigantic piece of Plum Cake that I picked at Hypercity n soaking my aching legs in a warm water tub...phewwww it's a tough life for a shopaholic you know ;) lemme know how was ur day, TC n love u lots.

Smiles
Priya :)

2 comments:

  1. Your Blog is a fresh breeze..keep up the good work priya

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet Nimisha, thanx for the encouraging words, will keep posting my crazy thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you :)