Saturday 5 January 2013

Colorbar Take Me As I Am Lippy, Bare Dare Pink

Hiya folks,
I have been meaning to share so many things wid you all but due to paucity of time I'm unable to do so.... hope you fellas r having a fab weekend, I will be off to Mumbai tomorrow morning so it will be a bit difficult to blog from then on till am back but still will try...yups I will be carrying my netbk coz I can't miss a single day widout reading all your lovely mails and comments. Moving on just a quick review bout Colorbar Take Me As I Am Lippy, Bare Dare Pink....actually I just wana share the swatches and pics wid you all, since I've already reviewed a lippy from this very range wont repeat the basics, you can read the review here Colorbar Take Me As I Am Lippy, Mischevious Wine ...I so loved this lippy that I wanned to buy every colour from this range but sadly they have limited choice of colours. Bare Dare Pink is a very pretty nude to peach shade,    I personally did want a peachy pink shade but this is nowhere close to pink.


Colorbar Take Me As I Am Lippy, Bare Dare Pink

It stays on my lips for 2 hrs but I love this shade since one can wear it going to the market or even while going to da gym or Bollywood classes... :) what I mean is these r places where you wanna look good but not madeup...u get it right. Hmm so moving on lemme quickly show you the swatches and how it looks on me...





This is how Bare Dare Pink looks on Meeeeeee :)

Hmmm it's past 3am n before mom wakes up n gives me a phatka I better go to bed, I have to wakeup n wash my hair, blowdry 'em, stuff all my last minute washed clothes into my backpack..phewwww lemme mentally go through my huge checklist...kurtis....teee....jeans....patiyalas....earrings to match...a nice party top for emergency in case I go out to a nice place for dinner wid family...my watch....god I have 6 finally in front of me outta which I have to take only 2....black is regular ..pink...will go only on one tee besides it's sporty....picked silver one for daily wear in all the dhakka bukki of mumbai n a white studded one for the nice quite dinners or classy places....okkkk.....shoes or heels...chucking both simple flats...neither black nor white...brown strappy ones...will go on kurta as well as jeans...makeup yikeesssss this is really hard...hmmm nudes...1brown...1pink lippy, gloss, compact...concealer...liner....my clinique mascara...what!! it's humid in mumbai...I need a waterproof one... creams another yikeessss...total change of climate...pune cold n dry...mumbai...hot n humid...just a gel...moisturizer (it has spf baba) n eye cream....oh no I had almost forgot my lens liquid n my specs too....charger...hairclips...brown.white...black simple! :) okkkk now before you think am a lunatic ..lemme wrap up n hunt for all the other essentials I've missed...many am sure....off to bed...tc ...gudnite be good when am gone :D kidding!! naaaa ;)....love u all...c ya

Your 
Priya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)