Sunday 23 December 2012

MAC, UP THE AMP Lippy

Hiya Folks,
How u all doing? My weekend was a blast since met my school buddies after many years :) hmmm quick review on MAC, UP THE AMP Lippy. If you've read one of my last weeks post (ohhh happy day) then u already know I got this lippy abso-flipping-loutely free due to MAC's recycle policy.
It's a lovely Mauve with blue undertones, it dose tend to wash me out though but still am liking it, looks lovely on white floral dresses n  formals as well. Texture is super smooth n dose not dry out my lips, gloss not required, staying power 2-3hrs before it fades leaving behind a lovely pinkish stain on my lips.






Will not suit all skin tones, will look prettier if you apply a lil darker blush n eye-shadow ...the best look I can thin of is a pretty floral dress, pink blush with a lil shimmer n pinkish brown eye-shadow + black liner, white strappy heels n a white printed duffel bag/ floral cloth bag...hmmmm sumthing missing.....yups that innocently naughty smile ;) he he...errrr n don't forget those hoops, silver or white.....


This is how it looks on me

...YAWNNNNNN! sleepy due to all day hyperactivity n excitement off catching up wid friends also did a bit of pocket friendly shopping, will share wid u tomorrow...off to bed....yawwwwwwwnnn time to crash.....gudnite n sweet drms

LoVe
Priya :) (sleepy smile)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)