Saturday 15 December 2012

Gimme RED : Colorbar Take Me As I Am Lippy, Mischevious Wine

Hiya Friends,
I've shared my yesterdays haul wid you guys n among 'em was a colourbar lippy, today will be reviewing that but also I selected few really pretty shades in RED at the colour bar counter n wanna share the ones I loved the most.

From Top.
  1. True Gloss in Bitten Red, priced at Rs.495/-
  2. Full Finish in Get Ready, Longstay Matt Lippy, priced at Rs. 595/-
  3. Take Me As I Am in Sensuous Red, priced at Rs. 699/-
  4. Take Me As I Am in Mischievous Wine, priced at Rs.699/-
Lips pots are priced at Rs. 495/- and their Perfect Pout range of sheer glosses are available at Rs. 550/-

I suggest you to visit the exclusive colourbar counters in your city since they have a fab collection of lipsticks, Lip pots n Glosses that cater to various needs, pricing and choice of colours



Take Me As I Am in Mischievous Wine

It's pretty reddish brown colour that comes in a Jumbo Pencil applicator, I also got a sharpener along wid it. Colourbar lipsticks have been very pocket friendly but this beauty is priced at Rs.699 i.e.700 bucks, which kinda sounds a lil expensive for a colourbar lippy but when I swatched this beauty I was sold.
It glided beautifully on the lips n has a very smooth n creamy texture, highly pigmented so it's perfect for those with pigmented lips.
Staying power is for 4-5hrs on my lips and fades away leaving behind a lovely reddish, just bitten tint on my lips that makes me love it all the more.

There are other lighter colours in this range so even if you find this a tad bright do checkout other shades from this beautiful n must have range.

As for the colour n how it looks on me, check it out for urself and lemme know your views.


As for me repurchasing it, am gonna get every colour from this range, simply love it, TC n gudnite.

Lotsa Love
Priya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)