Tuesday 12 February 2013

Look of the day :)

Hiya Friends,
Firstly thank you for such sweet mails...one of the readers has asked me bout my outfits n lemme tell u am not a brand freak also I don't splurge on branded accessories n stuff, regarding my daily outfit I love to wear jeans with tee or kurti/ tunic :) also I generally wear addons that are pocket friendly coz I have the habbit of giving it away if ni of my friends really like it, I just remove it n give it to them so I have a strong reason to splurge right :)
I generally have very busy mornings so it's hard to click everyday pics but since I have a bit of time today will quickly post my casual look that am wearing today..here goes...;)

Am wearing a simple cotton Kurti wid Jeans, It's a Blue n Pink pleated kurti with box pleats.Dark Blue wid Sky blue print on it and a bright pink that is added on the sleeves, front and neckline.


It has this beautiful vertical pleats in the front teamed with horizontal pink lines 
 It also has tiny pink stones studded in the front that look quite cute n girly but not blingy.

The Sleeves have a lovely print of pink and blue.

I teamed accessorized it with a trio of colourful wooden bangles in white, pink and blue. Priced At Rs.10/- per piece

I kept the earrings simple wid just a hint of pink with Pink plastic studs priced at Rs.20/-


The makeup is very subtle with pink and brow eyeshadow, brown at the corners used upwards and outwards on the eye. Eyeshadows used are from my Just Gold Palette


I teamed it with a pair of blue denims


Since those bangle are bright enuff to attract attention to my hands I completed the look wid my Colorbar Nail Lacquer in Black Currant (Click for Review)


An it's quite hot at this time of the day so by the time I finished clicking I was perspiring so I just tied my hair in a loose, messy fish braid wid a pink band to tie those loose strands

I've applied Juicy Grapes Lippy by Jordana and Lotus Purestay blush in Strawberry Touch

Threw all my stuff in my pink bag, sorry don't remember the price, it's from Westside and as I step out will add a pair of bright pink flats, chalo fells then gotta rush, have a fab day :) Ciao!

Ur Shopaholic...Priya :)

P.S.I've been a veryy veryy good girl n have not shopped at all in this month as promised it's just that I hope all the stuff I've window shopped stays till March :P Haan Haan Mein Crazzzy Hoooonn....whatttt! was just singing the Coke Ad song :p love u all, c ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)