Thursday 7 March 2013

Happy Sale on Women's Day :)

Hiya friends,
Wish you all lovely, strong, caring, understanding and awesome women a Happy Women's Day!
Am so sorry have been away for quite some time, I was working on a project on retail research, who says work can't be fun :) wid a shopaholic like me researching on retail and getting an overdose of retail therapy was one of the best projects so far. So coming to the post while I was doing my research I came across many awesome products and thought of sharing my buy wid you all too, so from today onwards I'll be having a sale every week of all pocket friendly yet stylish products that I come across during my shopping sprees.
Since I will be buying these products in small quantities I request you to notify me your selection immediately.
You can comment in the box below or simply email me your selected item code on madboutmakeup@gmail.com

Todays Product for Sale are Shoulder Bags in Vibrant n Solid Colours


  • Sale is open for all Indian residents and price quoted is in Rupees
  • Product will be dispatched after order confirmation after depositing the sale amount in my account. Kindly email me the details after the transfer. 
  • The product sale is on first come first serve basis so kindly be quick to respond since the stock is very limited

I've selected a fresh green for myself, this is the pattern of the bags.


It has a classy yet sturdy wooden piece to connect the straps in the front. It adds a trendy look to the bag

Available in single pieces only so HURRY!!!
Code  Product Colour
B01       Calm Blue    
B02       Cherry Red
B03       Bright Yellow 
B04       Classic Black 
B05       Pure White 
B06       Grey Blue Sold



These Bags are are beautiful for everyday use. Simple n Solid colours so can be teamed with ur formal n casual wear. Will go well on any outfit, Indian as well as western. Big enough to accommodate fullscape size books so even teens can flaunt them. Comes wid a zip to keep contents safe. Personally I think it's a lovely bag and due to it's fresh colours and versatility I've picked these for the Women's Day Sale, after all a women's bag is her best friend, don't u agree :)

Price Rs.350/- per piece + Rs.50/- Shipping charges.

You can gift it to the important woman in your life or just pamper yourself wid a gift that's lite on the pocket Have a fab day and Happy Shopping

Your Shopaholic Nut
Priya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)