Tuesday 5 February 2013

Adding Colour to my day + Cute Lil Saree Purse

Hiya Fellas,
Am sure all u people love colour... some of us have our favorites but other than Black&White which are my all time favorites, I find it quite hard to pick my favorite colour of the lot coz I simply love all vibrant colours. So with my liking for all colour I just could not resist buying these wooden beauties in an array of fresh, youthful n vibrant colours, just had to have 'em. I have lodes of wooden bangles that I pair wid my kurtis, skirts & tunics.


Am sure most of you must've seen 'em in flee markets, priced at Rs.10 per piece in my case Rs.50 for 6 :P WHAT!!! How can I not bargain when am trying to save for my new pair of black heels from Catwalk :P ain't they just outta this world....cant stop staring at 'em......hmmmm.........



OKKKKKkkkkkk reality check...it's a no shopping month :(...niways cuming back to my post....I was feeling a lil low today n decided to add a pop of colour or rather colours to my mundane morning n so teamed my white tunic wid a colourful scarf n these lovely bangles


It's quite surprising how just a pop of colour can change my mood...I grabbed a quick bite n in the rush took out time to play my guitar for 10 mins n wallah was chirping again, am a very talkative brat so me being quite is quite out of character :P...ohh yeh I also waned to share wid u this cute lil tiny purse, I call it a saree purse coz for a nut like me wearing a saree is the most unnerving task, esp when one has to walk like a lady...u know...elegant n graceful, so not me :P so when I'm trying to hold my saree this cute lil bag is so apt.....


....coz I love to carry a tiny purse that can accommodate my cellphone, cash, keys n a tiny lipstick but mostly  land up wid a beautiful clutch that's a task to carry around in a party or marriage. Generally someone asks me to hold their crying baby...bags of gifts....some aunts plate overflowing wid food.... a bouquet of flowers....and yeh sabke beech you have to hold ur Saree n make sure u touch the feet of all elders present..... phewwww in all this commotion the clutch is passed on like a parcel in the hands of the closest relative or friend :P....u get the overall picture right ... that's when this purse acts as a savior for me.


It looks tiny but can accommodate all the above essentials and is easy to carry coz all you need to do is hang it on ur wrist n forget bout it till you need the contents that are inside ;)


Available in many colours you mite spot this at variety stores, I had got a Silver one too that was gifted to a dear friend on her engagement n me...I love the classic black, it'll go gr8 on a black dress for that dinner date too.. priced for Rs.300/- is a utility product so if you spot it do go for it, really convenient, classy n girly :)





Cute Na :D

Do lemme know bout ur favorite bag/purse/clutch that you love to carry on ur Sarees, till then take care n be happy coz the only person who can make U feel happy is "YOU" avoid the negative, capture the positive n treasure your Smile, it's very precious...sweet drmzzz :)

Love Always
Priya :)

1 comment:

Would love to hear from you :)