Thursday 17 October 2013

Holiday In GOA - Part I

Hiya fellas,
Had a lovely Wednesday n was jumping with joy when I got back to my abode in Goa. Due to net connectivity getting in touch with you all is a little difficult but will try n keep you all posted. coming to the reason of my excitement besides the lovely beaches, food n the fact that am on a holiday was this...:)


Two aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesome bags gifted by my husband, A white n gold Miu Miu bag and.....

A reddish brown Michel Kors handbag.....ahhhhhhhhh OMG OMG OMG is all that I kept saying all the way back ...:) seriously cant stop smiling :):):):):):):):):):)....






Now that I've finally got my nerves in check here are the few other things I got yesterday from Anjuna market, it's also called as wednesday market since it's open only on wednesdays. It's got all typical goan signature stuff, colourful clothing, beads, bracelets, cloth bags or jholas etc. This is what I picked up from there...
A two colour blue neckpiece..



A cute silver bracelet...


And a colourful beaded bracelet, loved this :)

Anjuna Market/ Wednesday Market
  1. This market is open on Wednesdays till 6pm, so make sure you go early.
  2. Four wheelers have to be parked outside, so find a good safe spot for your vehicle on either side of the road.
  3. The prices are quoted for foreign tourists and so will sound totally absurd, bargain hard, like for example the above all three, neck-piece n bracelets have cost me less than Rs.300/- 
  4. Take care of your belongings.
  5. You can enjoy the Anjuna beach view after your shopping, due to corals it's a beautiful place for good clicks.
Off for more site seeing, take care n have a gr8 day.

Love 
Priya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)