Monday 14 October 2013

An unplanned break, off to GOA :D

Hiya people,
I wish you all could see me...a lil frightening site coz am looking quite crazy smiling ear to ear :D Am on a much deserving break after a long time, my hubby had to travel for work and the destination was GOAaaaaaaa!!! So how was I to let this opportunity slip by, so joined him n while he works I'll be shopping on the streets of ... yeah baby GOA ;)

We came to Goa via NH4 and took a halt at Kolhapur, this may sound crazy but the place where we had parked there was this beauty store called FACES n this is what I quickly picked from there :D

Maybelline Colour Show Nailpaints in Velvet Wine, Devil Wears Purple, Crystal Clear.
Rs.75/- each

Miss Claire Concealer 06, Glow 
Rs. 250/-



Essence Nude Glam Nailpaint, Rs.149/-


 Neutrogena Sport Face Sunscreen with SPF 70+, Rs.499/-


Lotus Purestay Blush in Pink Petal, Rs. 595/-

Other than that I also shopped for few hair accessories n funky n chunky jewellery to be worn on my colourful goan attire ;) will review the above products ASAP. Also lots more to come on shopping destinations in Goa, must have items on your trip to Goa n awesome Foooooooood :) coming your way.

Take Care, have a fab week :)

Love
Priya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)