Saturday 17 November 2012

Cameleon Silvershine Lipglass,CL-67

Hiyeeeeeee Folks,
Why am I in high spritzzzz :) coz am chowing down mom's besan ladoo, warmed it up in the microwave n it's simply divine....ahem ahem ok now coming back to my review :) it's bout a simple lipglass C10 in the brand Cameleon, what makes it unique is the colour.....It's a colour that is a must have....take my word for this is a mauvish pink colour that goes wid any outfit, Indian, western, formals, casuals ...abso-flipping-loutely  any kinda outfit n also will suit most of the skin tones. Further more although it's a gloss it is highly pigmented so can be worn alone, without a base even if you have pigmented lips.





It is a bit sticky but not ikky :) and can never go wrong whatever time of the day, it's a rare colour n since it's not from a top end brand it is rare to find, but if u do happen to get it don't give a second thought before you splurge.


Priced at Rs.110 is a super buy n NO, it dose not cause any itching or pigmentation of lips. 


Staying power 1-2hrs but that's fine wid me since it makes me love my lips as long as it stays :) 
Lemme know if you have any must have glosses that I can add to my kitty :) have a fab day.

Love Always
Priya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)