Monday 19 August 2013

Sunsilk Radiant Shine Conditioner

Hiya Friends,
Hope you all had a fab weekend. I had a lovely time @ Amanora mall, more bout my visit to Amanora later but for now a quick review bout Sunsilk Radiant Shine Conditioner.



It decently priced at Rs.56 for a 80ml bottle. Comes in their regular tube packaging of cream n gold

I personally liked the product, I don't have very problematic hair but still this is an affordable product that has given me good results. It dose not make my hair dry neither dose it make 'em oily, imparts a beautiful shine that I love.


Did not cause any itching or hairfall n YES, I will recommend it.




I've used this conditioner with my Sunsilk Dream Soft n Smooth Shampoo.



Love
Priya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)