Thursday 25 February 2016

Kryolan Eyeshadow Matte Palette

Hey Guys,
Hope ya all doing gr8 :) a quick review on Kryolan Eyeshadow Palette. I love quite a few products from this brand so when I spotted this I just knew I had to grab this lovely palette. I have super oily skin so this matte palette is perfect for summers. The colours are wearable and palette has a lovely assortment of violet hues.


Kryolan Eyeshadow Matte Palette

I do require an eye primer for this palette since the texture of these shadows is a bit powdery but I love the colour assortment in this palette.


It comes with a mirror and a brush, I didn't find the brush of much use though. The over all packaging is sleek and travel friendly with a see through window at the top. 


I personally find them very useful for everyday wear. Priced at INR 1000/- for 7.5g is worth the outlay for me. The con being availability. Lemme know if you've tried other colour palettes from this matte range and your experience with the same. Take care and have a super weekend :D

Love 
Priya :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)