Thursday 10 December 2015

MAC Electric Cool Eyeshadow in shade Dynamo

Hiya Friends,
Hope all going well at ur end, am fine n as always super excited to share my experiences bout makeup and skincare products with ya all. I walked into a MAC store to just pick my regular studio fix powder and informed the SA what I waned. She quickly gave me what I wanted and asked if there was anything else she could help me with...honestly I was taken aback by the polite and earnest way she asked me, I am not use to such treatment from MAC. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who has met rude SA's at MAC and no matter what shade you are they give you an NC42 :P Last time I visited and asked a MAC SA for a particular shade and she asked ...it's for you?? u need an NC42 anything else will look grey ( I'm pretty sure this is a statement they r trained to tell every customer ) I kinda loose my cool when I get an unwanted advice and that too a wrong one coz I'm NC30 and when am tanned NC35 works for me.I have visited MAC stores in Pune, Mumbai, Banglore, Rome, Paris, Milan, Zurich n everywhere it's the same pattern, gr8 products but a very rude and unpleasant staff. My close friend just happened to buy lodes of MAC stuff a week back and the SA like always gave her stuff in NC42, I met her and guess what, her shade is NC35. If I can see this why can't they...crazyyy lot. Niways so speaking bout the SA... correction the polite SA, after a long time I felt like browsing through other products and she was sooooo sweet, she went around showing me stuff bronzer, blushes, eyeshadows n that's when I saw this baby. I was intrigued by the formula, cream to powder so took a closer look n was about to turn away looking at the pop of colours when the SA...polite and observant SA :P said, it's not that bright when you apply it, she picked up the shade on which my eyes had lingered longer and encouraged me to swatch the bright colour. The moment my fingers touched it I was likeWOW it's like butter. I was sold by the texture of this product and then came the better part, it was a beautiful colour... wearable, buildable, smooth and longstay :)

MAC Electric Cool Eyeshadow in shade Dynamo 


It's a beautiful peachy pink with no glitter just a satin finish, applies beautifully with my Makeup Forever eyeshadow brush, 6N


I've used it without any eye primer or base and it has stayed for over 8 hours on my oily lids,so for me it's worth the outlay of Rs.1700/- for 2.1g of this lovely product. 

Will I repurchase, yes if I finish this pot in this lifetime :D it's a must have shade for sure. 

Love
Priya :D

P.S. The helpful SA at MAC was Priyanka :D not kidding, if you do visit Pune MAC ask for her to help you with your wishlist ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you :)